Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54

Thread: Week 11

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Week 11

    Quote Originally Posted by sup-rbeast View Post
    I'm so hurt...haha.. But you and your sermons do add humor to this board. Sometimes you creep me out tho, cuz it seems everything I post you have to quote me....kinda makes me feel like if I passed ya in a store or something you'd be the type that's be starin' at my a$$ or somethin...just the iimpression I get..

    Nah,I'd be the guy laughing at you.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #22
    Inactive Member DJP's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2009
    Posts
    535
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Week 11

    no, you wouldn't.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Week 11

    Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    no, you wouldn't.

    Absolutely would. The guy's a riot
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #24
    Inactive Member DJP's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2009
    Posts
    535
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Week 11

    haha, nah

  5. #25
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Week 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Unchained View Post
    When's the last time the year in,year out LPD cellar-dweller squad from Pound even played in a big game that mattered? Take a deep breath on that one. I never said JJK was the best team in the state,but the TRIBE is a heckuva lot better than you guys.
    Now just a second ...Talk about putting words In peoples mouths there buddy.In my post I said not one word about the game. I took a deep breath reading the post because of all the non stop name calling and I juss thought It was funny.So juss get what ever It Is up your ass out and don't put words In my mouth..
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Week 11

    Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    no, you wouldn't.
    Yeah...he would too...he's Super Hobbit or something...haha...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Dawg Gone's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2009
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Week 11

    Back to the game of the year,

    Dawgs take it....you heard it right here.....I'm Dawg Gone.....

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Mountain Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2009
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Week 11

    Appy 16 Pv 13

    JJK 8 JIB 7

    CW 24 Pound 21

  9. #29
    Inactive Member TheRaider's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2009
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Week 11

    Pv 28 Appy 14

    JIB 31 JJK 0

    CW 45 Pound 14

    Predictions aside.... Im new here, I don't understand why everyone is giving Unchained such a hard time? Everyone is going to support "THEIR" team... (I hope) Especially if they have kids on the team. Lets just hope there isn't anything embarrassing that happens, and both teams can leave the field with their heads held high.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Week 11

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRaider View Post
    Pv 28 Appy 14

    JIB 31 JJK 0

    CW 45 Pound 14

    Predictions aside.... Im new here, I don't understand why everyone is giving Unchained such a hard time? Everyone is going to support "THEIR" team... (I hope) Especially if they have kids on the team. Lets just hope there isn't anything embarrassing that happens, and both teams can leave the field with their heads held high.

    If folks only knew I didn't care huh? Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •